RSS Feed
With each day that passed I felt like I was falling further and further away from where I once was - fitness wise, diet wise and just general health wise. I'm tired all the time; I'm constantly taking naps. I know it's from all the sugar (and alcohol) I've been having. The sugar isn't only from desserts, it's from rolls, pizza, French fries, etc. It sickens me really, but I keep thinking how great I'll feel once I come back and start a full paleo diet and crossfit regimin. I know I'll feel great!
It's a kind of experiment almost. Tom and I have both noticed Joe are bodies have been feeling worse and worse- we have heart burn and stuffy noses and headaches and stomach aches and the list goes on. Really it's the ideal situation for us to dive into paleo because we should be able to "cure" all of our "fat symptoms". Our mom is even planning on joining us in our paleo leap. More to follow soon! Positive results are on the way.

The 14 steps in the wrong direction have led me to leap completely beyond those bad 14 in the RIGHT direction!

0 comments: