RSS Feed

ABMATs make me cry...

Thursday's Workout was deadly.

THE WOD:
5 Rounds for time

20 x Pushups
20 yards Dumb bell Bear Crawl - Because of my finger, I did Jumping Squats
40 x ABMAT Situps


It was a pretty rough night. Not only were were super sore from our AMRAP escapades from the two days before, but this work out was made to kill. I didnt do the dumb bell bear crawls, and I can't say that I'm sorry I missed those. They looked terrible! Each exercise was worse than the last each round. It never seemed to get easy, just harder. The pushups killed my shoulders, the squats ripped my legs apart, and my abs STILL hurt today (MONDAY) from THURSDAY's WOD! The ABMATS are awesome because they give you a larger range of motion than you would normally get if you were just flat backed.



0 comments: