RSS Feed

AMRAP 2 days in a row!!

Sorry these posts are a bit behind... it will be a bit of a clump posting...

Wednesday we were surprised that we had another AMRAP! Kris said that even though they were similar movements, we would feel the pain in very different places...She was right!

THE WOD:
15 Minutes - AMRAP

5 Weighted Box Jumps (25# Sandbag rx'd) - I used 15lb Med Ball
10 x Kettle Bell Windmills (18# rx)
15 x Kettle Bell Swings (35# rx)



The Kettlebell Windmill looks just like this: ** REMEMEBER TO KEEP YOUR ARMS AND LEGS STRAIGHT AND STAND ALL THE WAY UP BETWEEN EACH REP**




I was pretty happy with my outcome: I did a respectable 5.3 rounds of those movements. AND I did them with a hurt finger. Basically as long as my finger didnt have to bend or touch anything it was pretty a - ok.

Check out this picture of my finger- yeah, it does look less serious than I made it seem but darn it it hurt!!!

0 comments: