RSS Feed

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been doing a lot of thinking, and currently now is not the right time for me to be or attempt to be in the Sheriff's Department. I am really enjoying my current job, and the people I work with are awesome. I have put my file 'on hold' and have until 12/2010 to change my mind and pick up where I left off. Thank you for your support!!

One thing I can say is that trying to get into the Sheriff's Department has brought me to CrossFit. I couldn't be more thankful for that! I have made some amazing friends, been more involved with my health and nutrition, and made more progress than I could have imagined.

THIS BLOG WILL REMAIN ACTIVE!



I am going to maintain this blog as a record of my progress towards reaching various goals. The good part is those goals change all the time! CrossFit always helps people conquer and then look for other things to conquer. I hope you will keep coming back to check on my progress, and hopefully you will inspired to make a change of your own.

Laura

0 comments: