RSS Feed

New Week, New Start!

Today I ate more nutritionally than I did all weekend. (sad but true)

I actually looked forward to running tonight! Even though it was going to be hard it becomes like a challenge. Running by myself helps me learn how to push myself and not rely on others. In the end the only person who can help me make it through the academy is me. With each stride I take on my run I'm one step closer to being fit, having endurance and achieving my goal. Pardon the cheesiness of that statement but having a litoral illustration really helps me to visualize my goals. Once I visualize something - I know I can do it.

Tonight's run was what I meant to do last Friday morning. 1.5 miles 16 minutes. Not amazing, but every time I go running it takes me less time for my respiratory system to recover - and THAT is a good thing.

0 comments: