RSS Feed

1 year at CrossFit!

Can you believe its been a year already!?! I sure can't! What a different path my life has taken since last May! First Entry! I feel like I have changed 180 degrees! I only weigh 6lbs less if you can believe it, but what a world of difference.

I went from This:



to this:


I had trouble lifting those two 12# dumbbells overhead in that first picture at my very first class, now I can be seen doing multiple Overhead squats with this 65#bar!

What better way to mark my one year by continuing onward with a diet challenge! My pal Jeff W. and I will be doing a weight loss challenge where we are trying to lose 30#s by September. I know I can do it! Well, I know I can lose more - I would like to at least lose 20#. That would put me at 140 - which would be great.

In the past year, I've gone down 2 pant sizes, 3 dress sizes, and 1 shirt size. Lets hope I can do all that again this next year!

START CHALLENGE DAY 2!

Anyway

0 comments: